• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

CA Bargin or what?

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Hi All,

Watching our site , good value products are a priority. I have for the last year been sourcing my CA glue from a seller on ebay. Funny site, you will have to scroll through the odd bargins but they sell CA Super Thin and Medium at what I believe is a good price. They even do by 2 x 50g get 1 free.

BondFix Super Thin Super glue Industrial adhesive cyanacrylate 50g bottle! | eBay

Let me know what you think :thinks:
I have had no problems with it yet, seems to last well in bottles. I haven't had any go off yet.... Touch/turn wood.......He He.

Rowdy

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Grand Master
Thank for adding Rowdy, if the glue does the job we want then the price is very good ... :thumbs:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
That the best price i have seen might just have to buy some have you tried the thin for finishing

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Thank for adding Rowdy, if the glue does the job we want then the price is very good ... :thumbs:

it might still be cheaper to do a bulk buy might it not as it 1.60 for 50 g if you buy 20 what do you think ?

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
For Finishing the Super Thin is brilliant and with the Screw-Fix Activator its brilliant.... Tried both this afternoon....
Only slight down-fall is the pressure of the Activator.......Wow

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).