• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Jr Gent Blk Tit Upgrade on Cocobolo

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Got round to turning another pen, seems like an age since the last one. :thinks:

A jr Gent black titanium upgrade (from Dan) dressed in cocobolo. Friction polish & microcrystalline finish :thinks:

jr g rb blk tit coco-1.jpg jr g rb blk tit coco-3.jpg

Gunsmith Fiamma

First Name
Francesco
Billy,
this is a very good combination!!!
I personaly like more contrast, between the metal and the wood, but this wood goes very well with gunmetal.
Very nicely done mate

Francesco

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
From the title I was expecting something else Billy but never mind it is a superb pen and you haven't lost your touch at all. I'm going to have to get some of those Jr Gents, they look quality. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Good to see you producing again Billy, a good choice of blank to go with the kit my friend .. Good looking pen .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).