• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello everyone

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Hi Drew, welcome to the forum there is some sound advice and good humour to be found on here. Show us some pictures of the stuff that you are making we all like pictures

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Welcome to the forum Andra, any questions ask away, the answers will come

I am sure we would also like to see some photos of your work

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome Drew to the most informative and friendly place on the planet. From ants to the Zulu's, we cover it all. Ask away and someone will help... but why not tell us a bit about yourself as well? :thumbs:

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Hi Andra & welcome to the forum. Andra's in the same lathe club as me so he can't be that nutty....or maybe he is.:devil:
Anyway, enjoy yourself on here they are a great bunch but watch your skin 'cos you'll change colour a few times.
There's only two crimes you can commit on here & that's not posting pics, so get the camera out. The other is using the carpet a la Vic to photograph your work on. Use a plain white A4 paper to photograph your turnings on.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Well Andrew Drew Andra you are welcome you come with Bills blessing stamp of approval from your Wood Club so you already have a good friend and no doubt in my mind mentor of quality. From over here on the Island so far away welcome.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Andra

First Name
Drew
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Who me nutty? As soon as I can find somewhere to land this flying saucer that isn't made of marshmallow I'll dig out my sanity certificate, I keep safe it in my other jeans.:banana::banana::drool:

Nice seeing you the other night Bill. I promise as soon as I make something that isn't a pile of shavings I'll post a picture of it.

Andra

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).