• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Lost in Aldershot

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Please people what ever you may think of me please take this post seriously.
Please look out for these, they mean so much they cannot be replaced.
If you are offered these or see them anywhere contact either myself or your local police.
They were lost or stolen in Aldershot yesterday. Please tell your friends share this picture, whatever it takes to get them back.
A substantial reward offered for their safe return.
01.jpg

Jim

Grand Master
George, i pray they get back to the original owner, i really hope they were lost as they are more likely to be handed in ...

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
George, i pray they get back to the original owner, i really hope they were lost as they are more likely to be handed in ...

Thanks Jim I hope you don't mind me putting this up I realize there is little chance of anyone here seeing them but one never knows.
This matter is so distressing there is a huge cloud of dense atmosphere here Facebook is now smothered with it too lets hope they turn up soon.

Jim

Grand Master
Thanks Jim I hope you don't mind me putting this up I realize there is little chance of anyone here seeing them but one never knows.
This matter is so distressing there is a huge cloud of dense atmosphere here Facebook is now smothered with it too lets hope they turn up soon.

No problem George, the wife put this up on her facebook also .. .Lets hope they turn up .. .

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).