• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Busy couple of weeks.

ajmw89

Registered
First Name
Adam
Been busy over the last few weeks. Here's what I've been up to

Omega Fountain Pen in Rippled Ash
uploadfromtaptalk1424784519321.jpg

Omega Rollerball in Bog Oak
uploadfromtaptalk1424784660190.jpg

And a load of segmented slimlines to raise money for charity.

8f5f70f79d64ba7cc8c0613b76fb9c5a.jpg
e7baaf872e4ee1c5392eb7193732be54.jpg

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Who's been a busy boy then? Cracking work - I especially like the burn-rings on the omega FP. Can't articulate why, but that technique does so much to dress up an otherwise plain pen. (Not saying your rippled ash is plain - just making a general comment ... Oh lord, 'e's off 'is meds again!)

:rolling::rolling:

Jim

Grand Master
All nicely turned Adam .. The segmenting is right up my street and when i get around to spending 100% my time in the shed i will be concentrating on segmenting myself .. Plus you made them for a great cause also .. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Adam you have had a busy few weeks the pens tell their own stories you must have great patience with the small pieces glueing the sphincter tightening boring, turning finishing arrangements all you could wish for in your fundraising I have lost friends in the past with my enthusiasm in this regard learned to slow down and sniff the flowers. Being an Octagenarian being constantly reminded dont go on the roof get someone to help you with that and so on. Which timbers do you like best for segmenting mate.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).