• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Three new trustone on Omega pen kits

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
They're very nice Woody, I like them all, my favourite is the middle one. Usual expert standard of craftsmanship of course. :thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Some great looking blanks Woody. As always very well turned and finished. Like many the blue stands out for me.

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
For me its the middle one; looks fantastic with the gun metal kit...All turned to your usual high quality and bloody lovely..

Clothahump

First Name
Mark
Hi Woody

:thumbs:They are really nice must make sure the wife is not looking over my shoulder I could see here wanting the blue one.

Regards

Mark

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Delicate fine lines in these Woody the middle one gives tracing like web weaving through, I spent some time just appreciating the three pens well worth in my morning before brekky. Watching a video of yours I noticed when you faced the ends of a blank you were able to face them easily without holding them on a shaft boy thats a quick way most of my blanks I cut to follow the grain so when drilled my path is different, slow.Some of my bought blanks give the appearance of having been sanded even.

I commend the makers of the blanks and yourself for the care you have put into these three pens mate.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).