• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

joe

Apprentice Member
Hope to learn some new methods. I'm self taught in woodworking. Pen turning is my hobby, I'm retired USAF, I was stationed at RAF Alconbury 1963 - 1965.

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
I'm retired USAF, I was stationed at RAF Alconbury 1963 - 1965.

Daddy !

Seriously though, welcome to the best place on the web. You'll enjoy it I'm sure. This mad lot are great fun and full of fabulous tips, knowledge and skills.

One day when I grow up I want to be like them.

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Joe .. What aircraft's did you fly ... :thinks:

naxie

Registered
Ahhhh David, now you'll get Alex reminding us how young he is and make us all depressed for the weekend!
Is there any way of banning him from this thread?:funny:

Seriously though, I love the age and geographical diversity off this forum. :thumbs:

joe

Apprentice Member
When I arrived we had RB-66s, (I was a crew chief, competed in one Royal Flush) as I was transferring out RF-4Cs were coming in.

joe

Apprentice Member
I'm happy to have been able to experience the many cultures. Had a hard time getting used to warm beer.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).