• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Sirocco's and Feathers

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
Here's trio of Sirocco's in Marla's Magic Feathers.

I've tried these myself but was never happy with them, so the opportunity arose to get my hands on some, and they are special.

Golden Pheasant with Silver Pheasant background

Golden 2.jpg

Guinea Fowl

Guinea 1.jpg

Ringneck Pheasant with Silver Pheasant background

Ringneck 1.jpg

Cheers

Brad

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Ooh la la. Beautiful work Brad. Ria is mightily impressed too. She hasn't seen any turned feather blanks so far - she normally just sees them in their raw state before she bungs them in a jiffy bag and sticks an address label on the outside. She was gushing so much a minute or two ago when I showed her your post, I thought for a moment she might be planning to have your babies. It's Ok though - I've put her right.:devil:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).