• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Been a while!

Graham_C

Fellow
First Name
Graham
Hi there, hope everyone's keeping well?

Haven't been on since before Christmas due to work pressures - and it's going to stay that way for a while too :sob:

I just took a quick look at the "Pen of the Week" forum - some real belters there :drool:

Anyway, I'll drop in from time to time to see what's going on - I might even share a photo or two if I get chance! Not sure I'll get to read all of the 6000 "new" posts though :thinks:

Keep well :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
All the best Graham good to hear from you.There are dozens of like minded people such as you but they hardly miss a day viewing,be good to see yours and their contributions.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).