• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Just wanted to say...

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
I just wanted to wish a happy new year to one and all, and to say Thank You to everyone for your contributions to the forum over the last year.

It may be administrated by me and a small voluntary team of moderators, but this forum is everyone's, and I'm pleased and proud to be able to say that it remains a fantastic resource for pen makers, a fantastic showcase for the work of pen makers, and probably the friendliest, most uncontentious, most helpful and least argumentative place for pen makers on the internet. Thanks go to everyone here for making it that way, and I look forward to the pens, the questions, the answers and the banter during the year ahead.

A very happy and successful 2019 to one and all - may it bring you all that you hope for throughout the coming year.

Best wishes to all
Phil

First Name
Craig
Phil
I would like to thank you and your team. This forum and it's members are brilliant. I have had help and advice from so many members and it really DOES make a difference when you are new to this great hobby. This forum is a credit to you and all it's members. Long may it continue.

All the very best to all

Regards

Craig

Frederick

Registered
First Name
Frederick
Hello Phil

I don't know what I would do without you and this forum. All credit to you and the team. HNY to you and all members.
I am in a happy mood, just received my new lathe :thumbs: Yipeee!!!!

Cheers
Frederick

bigbob

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Happy new Year Phil thanks for keeping the forum up and running. I do not post often here but do visit every day and have learned a lot from this forum and the members and long may it continue.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).