• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

I want one

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Cheaper to learn how to drive properly [MENTION=735]Phil Dart[/MENTION] I know there is not that many cars in Scotland :funny::funny::funny:

You could be buggered if you get a flat:thinks:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
My thoughts are negative but then 4 wheels are enough for me. The spare wheel on my all wheel drive Merc is tucked under the vehicle and is one of those reduced size ones.Good luck with the car project Phil.

Peter.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob

HA
My MB GLC does that but though I've had it for 14 months I haven't dared let it do it :goesred: Have only got as far as seeing the arrow then chickening out and parking it myself. The all round cameras do help though.

They do more than that however. Have an app on my phone so can get out of the car and let it park itself into a tight space, but as I always park as far away as possible from other cars I haven't tried that either.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).