• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

what else do you collect

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Ok i am looking to trade some of the things i have collected over the years with the intention of restoring or refurbing but i dont seem to get the time so thought id ask what other things you are into and see if i have anything that may be of interest cheers Frankie.

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Any real interest ...I know you collect wood Alex lots of wood Yes Woody i collect that can swap you 2 tens for a twenty Frankie.
I

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Frankie like you I thought when I was younger I would collect all sorts.
When I am old and grey I will sit and fix em, by that time they will be collectible and I will sit on a fortune.
In reality I was already old and grey, now I am older and bald and have piles of worthless junk.
My earsight has diminished and arferitus has stopped me from doing what I could have fixed all those years hago init?
I have got rid of armies of stuff but still have a battalion of broken Dunhill lighters as well as a regiment of working ones.
A fleet of broken watches and clocks and loose movements etc. Never did inherit my dads talent for getting them going again, just dreamed I had.
A wing of old confuser stuff some of which was bloody expensive bits, now a load of clutter.
You're right it's time to get rid, we need to downsize anyway so eBay here we come init?
We had the loft reinsulted a while ago and got rid of untold amounts of kids toys and clothes and stuff that was just bunged up there I am surprised the ceilings never came in.
At least I can see where my junk is now init?

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I don't think I collect anything, if something doesn't have a use or is useable then I don't waste space keeping it :thinks:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I'll sort some out and see what is there, probably only junk but there might be the odd good bit.
Another thing I collected for some strange reason was writing slopes, sewing boxes and cutlery boxes.
I seemed to have a fixation with peeling veneer and woodworm holes, down to my last 3 cutlery boxes now got the rest gone at auction.
Another misspent venture, the auctions, buy for pounds and sell for pennies don't do that no more init?

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
My other hobby is air rifle target shooting, currently have a HW100 a Daystate Regal and Diana Model 6m pistol, so tend to acquire bits and pieces for this:thumbs:

mattyts

Registered
My other hobby is air rifle target shooting, currently have a HW100 a Daystate Regal and Diana Model 6m pistol, so tend to acquire bits and pieces for this:thumbs:

My current collection:

Air Arms S400 MPR
Air Arms S400 Karbine
Hatsan mod 85XTH
Hatsan mod 55S
SMK TH208
BSA Ultra(regged)
Weihrauch HW40
Beretta 92FS
Crosman 357 :bwink:

Are you on any rifle forums Goulss?

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
Yes Matty, BBS, DOC, shooting the breeze and various others from time to time.

The HW100 is my keeper the second gun swaps around a bit, had 2 x EV2's, most Daystates including Wingmaster, BSA Scorpion and a few others.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Knives and Guns :whistling:

we got more shotguns and rifles then you can shake a stick at

beretta 687 silver pigeon 20 bore

B25 browning clay gun 12 bore

B25 browning game gun 12 bore

Lincoln 28 bore

AYA side by side 20 Bore

Miroku mk70 grade 5 sporter 12 bore

Baikal double trigger 12 Bore

unknown 410.

rifles
about 25

about 20 308. Winchester mix of RPAs and swing and one mannlicher from the second world war

and 2 22. rifles

3 air rifles and 1 air pistol

it mad amount but they all get used at least once a year

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
we got more shotguns and rifles then you can shake a stick at

beretta 687 silver pigeon 20 bore

B25 browning clay gun 12 bore

B25 browning game gun 12 bore

Lincoln 28 bore

AYA side by side 20 Bore

Miroku mk70 grade 5 sporter 12 bore

Baikal double trigger 12 Bore

unknown 410.

rifles
about 25

about 20 308. Winchester mix of RPAs and swing and one mannlicher from the second world war

and 2 22. rifles

3 air rifles and 1 air pistol

it mad amount but they all get used at least once a year

Bloody hell what are you lot the Surrey regiment:funny::funny::banana::banana::funny::funny::banana::banana:

Last edited: