• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wife's new website

The Wood Bucket

Thank you all.

David: All the products on that site are mine. There are local artisans that want in, and there will be products from others in the future. Still working on the legalities of that.

Tony: My wife has done some turning. It is not her favorite. She likes the scroll saw, carving, painting, and is learning marquetry. Once she start to really produce some marquetry pieces they will show up in my turnings.

Jim

Grand Master
Very clear to follow site Gary, i find that the easier to navigate a site the longer i stay on it, i am certain this is the case with your site. Good luck with the sales my friend. :thumbs:

The Wood Bucket

nice, clean website WB. some nice work on it too!

Thank you Sir

Very clear to follow site Gary, i find that the easier to navigate a site the longer i stay on it, i am certain this is the case with your site. Good luck with the sales my friend. :thumbs:

Thanks Jim. Yes, we have learned to keep the sites as clean and easy to navigate as possible. She designs and builds all her own sites. Sales have been pretty good, some stuff never makes it to the site. She is also looking to get product into local stores. Keeps us busy trying to build inventory. Keep us updated on the presure pot, as I also want to start doing my own blanks.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).