• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Write it down!

sbwertz

First Name
Sharon
A couple in their 80s went to the doctor because they were worried about short term memory loss, fearing they were developing Alzheimers.

The Dr reassured them that what they were experiencing was just normal, age-related, short term memory loss, and advised them to start writing down things so they didn't forget.

That night, she got up and told her husband she was going to go fix herself a dish of ice cream. He said he wanted one, too, but he wanted chocolate on it.

Better write it down, he said.

I can remember that she said, I don't need to write it down!

Yes, he replied, but I want nuts, too. Better write it down!

I don't need to write it down, I can remember that!

But I want whipped cream and a cherry, so you better write it down!

She stormed off to the kitchen, and about twenty minutes later reappeared with a plate of bacon and eggs.

He looked at it in amazement. I told you to write it down! You forgot my toast!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).