• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Segmented Corian Pens On Slimline Pens

Jim

Grand Master
Segmented corian pens, i prepared four of these pens this morning using different colours but using the same pattern ... These are finished using micro mesh and polished with some sample cream sent to me by member Pete B ..

segmented_red_and_yellow_corian_slimline_pen.jpg

I have used many of these creams and i am not just saying this, but this cream is the best i have ever used. You are just going to have to take my word on this, but i do hope he can get hold of this and start to sell it. I will safely put my name to it .. I don't even know what it is ... :thinks:

segmented_green_and_yellow_corian_slimline_pen.jpg

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
I like them Jim, the top one reminds me of the revolving poles you see out side a sweet shop. :ciggrin:

Jim

Grand Master
Here are the other twp pens, both are finished with the same method as the two above ..

slimline_pen_corian_segmented.jpg

slimline_pen_segmented_with_corian.jpg

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Jim,

I venture to say sincerely that photographs of your Corian Pens are far more impressive in the hand than as published I have not ventured into the world of segmenting very far far to many projects awaiting but it does take a brilliant finish. Please try U Beaut triple E for your first polish it will amaze you it did and does me every time. Weather here is abysmal in the shed and will be for a while. Thanks for showing so much something I have been attempting to as well.

Kind regards Peter.

Jim

Grand Master
Please try U Beaut triple E for your first polish it will amaze you it did and does me every time.

Peter, i use EEE - Ultra Shine, but only on woods, i will give it a try on Corian, to see how it works .. :bwink:

You must have done these when I was on Holiday!!!!

Thought i would play while the cat was away Terry ... :ciggrin:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).