• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Away for a while.....

Tom.1946

Graduate Member
First Name
Tom
Hi Guys,
Been away on holidays in june to Norway.
Got back and had to remove three bushes plus find roots for ivy and get rid off all the runners.
Tried to sort ground by the 5th July. Shed arrived on the 6th. Built a work bench however in-between had to get a wasps nest sorted out. Then got back to finishing the bench. Moved all storage sorted and built. Then got electric wiring etc purchased on Tuesday and my grandson helped getting electric in, got all but one plug in and tested, but we blew the fuses in garage and house. So had to wait till next day to get fuses.
However my grandson started nightshirt so had a word with an electrician and he came round on Tuesday night and was able to get it sorted đź‘Ť.
So have to wait on grandson to help get other double socket installed , screw all the shelving in place. However as I don't have a bandsaw, or a bench sander etc I will have to wait till schools start again as we look after my great granddaughter's so can't get to my men's shed to cut and drill blanks and glue tubes in. Make a few pens at the shed and hopefully remember how to make them in my own shed when I have no-one to ask if I have done it right etc.......

Tom