• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Back again

Antcha

First Name
Tony
I have been absent for the last three years due to medical issues. I was not even able to get into my shed and now I find that it is overrun by spider webs. Drop spiders from the roof to ground and along the bottom of the shed walls the redbacks have been multiplying. This will be a slow process due to mobility issues but I will be trying. Starting with half a dozen Slimlines with Cypress Pine from a seventy-three year old tree.

alan morrison

Fellow
First Name
Alan
All the best clearing the spiders out, now that they have set up home.
I got bitten by a white tailed spider once when in Oz. Not nice.

Hope that your health issues allow you to get back into it, Tony.

Alan

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Welcome back, good luck with the spiders mate, certainly not my cup of tea! :eeeeek:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Welcome back Tony. The words Australia and Spiders in the same sentence conjure up some scary images for those of us who get our stereotypes off the telly for that sort of thing, so good luck with clearing them