• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Big change in life

Skil Phil

Hi All,
Have been missing for a long time.
Had to sell the house and shop and machines and have moved in at my sisters place.
Converted the garage into a flatlet. Room for a bed and kitchenette. No room for tools.
Such is life. Downgraded on many levels because this government has stuffed up so much.
Without the tools and will do do much I consider myself officially retired.
Will see hows it goes. Hands are still twitching.
Cheers
Phil

Tom.1946

First Name
Tom
Hi All,
Have been missing for a long time.
Had to sell the house and shop and machines and have moved in at my sisters place.
Converted the garage into a flatlet. Room for a bed and kitchenette. No room for tools.
Such is life. Downgraded on many levels because this government has stuffed up so much.
Without the tools and will do do much I consider myself officially retired.
Will see hows it goes. Hands are still twitching.
Cheers
Phil
Sorry to hear your bad news. Check if any Mens Sheds in the area. It originally started in Australia but is now worldwide. There are about six near where I live in Northern Ireland, but all don't have lathes. Should be one close I recently told a member there was one in San Diego Usa....
So enquire using Mr. GOOGLE

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi Phil changing circumstances I know very well. I have missed your contributions,thrilled your sister has helped you and you in turn will be a great asset to her,kindest regards my friend.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Chin up Phil I hope you can get some form of tooling to do some woodwork