• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Corkscrew from a "Lava Explosion" blank.

Freck Fraser

Graduate Member
First Name
Freck
I had trouble finding a corkscrew kit that could be turned on a pen mandrel and had to go to PSI across the pond.
Teamed it up with a "Lava Explosion" blank, on its way to a customer in France.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
great looking cork screw just a shame that half of the stuff we see is not available here.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It's certainly a great corkscrew:thumbs: and I am sure the kits would sell well if they were available here.

I went on a vineyard tour a couple of years ago and picked up some pinot noir roots they would go great with those kits, although not as colourful as that lovely blank you have used.

Peter

Freck Fraser

Graduate Member
First Name
Freck
a shame that half of the stuff we see is not available here.

"Stiles and Bates" did have them but were out of stock, when I spoke on the phone the gent on the phone mentioned a revised version should be out in February17!!!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).