• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Earring stand in pear and ebony

sfurini

Graduate Member
First Name
Stewart
Hi all

First and probably last earring stand. Made for my club competition.
7b9ab07db568920c1bc56f78e6c7ac15.jpg
f367b0b38ab8f2992b4ce0904d0fe6af.jpg
b572df7eee897fae40000dd4a9006d40.jpg
55fe0c06d8f306e9bbb674451ee8f156.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sfurini

Graduate Member
First Name
Stewart
Thanks all. It's not something I would have thought of making myself, but club competitions give me the incentive to have a go. I thought of it more as finial lidded box on a stem, which I've had on my list of things to have a go at anyway.

steveisfound

Registered
First Name
Steve
A well deserved first place in the competition Stewart. The photos don't do it justice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
1st Place? Well done Stewart. I'm not surprised - its got the three F's - function, form and finish. A beautiful looking piece Stewart. Congratulations.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).