• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Friends old and new

Tom.1946

First Name
Tom
Hi everybody I hope everybody is feeling great and have a great 2023.
I want to thank everyone who helped me this year answering any questions I had and gave me encouragement to try new things, including to do a craft fair.
May I wish all the members of this site a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2024.
Keep turning as I want to see all the pens that have been turned..
:fingers:

Attachments

• 2131165290.gif
    2131165290.gif
    111.4 KB · Views: 2

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Merry Christmas to you Tom. And thank you for your contributions to the Forum in the time you've been here. I'm delighted you've found it useful

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Same to you Tom, I haven’t had as much time on here as I would have liked. But over the years I have found that happens, we even see some return after a long break. It’s one of those places we can nip out or pop in and then we have the “stead fast” members that we rely upon for the consistency and sound advice being given.

Thanks again for your input and no doubt as I have said before we all learn something from each other as it doesn’t matter if they are new to turning or not. I know there would be members on here that has learnt from you as well.

Keep up the great work and look forward to 2024.

Padster

Graduate Member
First Name
Paddy
Fine words and sentiments, warmly received and reciprocated, I think we have more of a community than a forum!

All the best to all of you and your loved ones :thumbs:

Best wishes

Padster

Tom.1946

First Name
Tom
Thanks guy's as said hopefully WILL SEE some nice pens in 2024. As I will be getting eye cataracts seen to on 1st February. Have to wait eight weeks to check if everything goes well. Then get appointment for my other eye and wait another 8weeks. If all goes well I will have to get my eye's tested to see what glasses I will need. So might be a while till I get back to turning....
I have some blanks pre-drilled so can glue in meantime till I can use lathe....

So once again MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎅 🎄

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
Happy Christmas Tom, fingers crossed for your operation in Feb.
Also to all members past and present, with my very best wishes for Christmas and a hope that 2024 is a kinder year for everyone…..