• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

From this

CraftyNick

First Name
Nick
FROM THIS

IMG_6745.jpeg

TO THIS

IMG_6750.jpeg

My wife cut off a branch from our apple tree in the garden so I thought, why not!

Used a Rhodium pen kit that I had kicking about in a drawer as I wanted to keep the light colour throughout. Dried it out in our conservatory and there you have it. Truly home grow!

Hubert

First Name
Hubert
FROM THIS

View attachment 50920

TO THIS

View attachment 50921

My wife cut off a branch from our apple tree in the garden so I thought, why not!

Used a Rhodium pen kit that I had kicking about in a drawer as I wanted to keep the light colour throughout. Dried it out in our conservatory and there you have it. Truly home grow!
NICE, I like it when we can take something from the yard.

CraftyNick

First Name
Nick
I have been asked what the pen kit is I used and as most of you will probably have guessed, it’s one of Phill Darts Rhodium Sirocco kits. 😁