• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hanging tree!

Sgreen

Registered
First Name
Simon
I would be making wands (Harry Potter style) from those branches. Like the puddings, not thought of making Christmas decorations.

Sgreen

Registered
First Name
Simon
Spot on Neil. A good display always does the job

Aaaargh - you mentioned the C word in October:sob:

:whistling: I hang my head in shame. my punishment will be to spend tomorrow in the garage (with the lathe)

Love the different decorations and ideas.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Like the hanging tree.

Some ideas for you Neil

Thanks Derek, but it's time I'm short of now! The fair is a week on Saturday (5th), and as usual other things need to be done.
Not usual, but my working day is still quite short by necessity.

I'll be "mocking up" my table display in the next few days so I can see which gaps need to be filled:thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I'll be "mocking up" my table display in the next few days so I can see which gaps need to be filled:thumbs:

I did that a few weeks ago and photographed it so I can see what it looks like ready for the club open day this Saturday. Will take some photo's of the hall when I go

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Looks great Neil. As a matter of fact the wife wants something similar now she's seen that. Don't suppose you've got more of the twisted branches already seasoned have you?

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Looks great Neil. As a matter of fact the wife wants something similar now she's seen that. Don't suppose you've got more of the twisted branches already seasoned have you?

They're off the tree in our front garden, but they don't take long to dry.
I'll get Ali to cut some and I'll bring them to Harrogate if you remind me nearer the time.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).