• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from Bristol, UK!

OscarHallStudios

First Name
Oscar
Hi everyone,

Pen maker here from Bristol. Name is Oscar, currently on a pen making journey.. Will be starting to post photos of my pens soon-ish. I am a bit of a perfectionist and struggle to post anything which I am not happy with.. I'm sure many of you can understand!

I first got my lathe just over a year ago and have been gradually improving my pen making skills. I haven't involved myself in the pen community much so I am basically a fresh face to the whole thing, but would like to get a bit more involved. I will be attending the pen show in London at the beginning of March with my partner, and would be happy to say hello to anyone!