• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from Falkirk, Scotland

rmcelroy

Registered
First Name
Robert
Hi. My name is Robert. I'm fairly new to turning. First thing I tried was pen turning and I love it. Already building a large stock of them.

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
Hi. My name is Robert. I'm fairly new to turning. First thing I tried was pen turning and I love it. Already building a large stock of them.
And it starts.... :duh:
Thats it you're hooked now Robert, there is no hope for you :funny::funny:
Welcome to the forum, we love photos and as I am told on (far to Many) occasion, no photo it didn't happen :rolling:

howsitwork?

Graduate Member
First Name
Ian
And it starts.... :duh:
Thats it you're hooked now Robert, there is no hope for you :funny::funny:
Welcome to the forum, we love photos and as I am told on (far to Many) occasion, no photo it didn't happen :rolling:
Hello Robert

Welcome along to the funny farm. Some are odder than others but all are welcoming 🤷‍♂️

Let’s face it , unlike golf you don’t lose your balls doing this ( usually anyway although no doubt someone will write back to confess……😇)

Have fun and enjoy the satisfaction and inspiration it provides

Gordon

First Name
Gordon
Hello and Welcome Robert, my location might say Kirkcaldy but I was born and brought up, 'up the braes' from Falkirk.