• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from Thailand

talkinghorseradish

Apprentice Member
First Name
S
I've collected stationery especially pen for quite some time and I have one dream which is to make my own pen. I did have some machining and 3d printing experience and fiddle a little bit with CNC router before. Sourcing pen mechanism might be a bit challenging for me as pen turning is not really a popular hobby where I live so I might have to make do with what I have (might even need to make my own mechanism but very likely will start with the most obvious option like making a cap pen or salvage parts from other pens). Thank you for having this forum up and running as I find the discussion here really interesting and very helpful.

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Hi and welcome to the forum, enjoy your time with us! Looking forward to see what you make :banana:

talkinghorseradish

Apprentice Member
First Name
S
Thank you all for a very warm welcome.
Welcome to Talking Horse Radish ( I have never written those last 3 words together before!!!!! )
Yes, my naming sense is questionable. It is an online handle that I use since my very early day of learning English. Thinking back, I'm not even sure how did I come up with this name.