• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi All

Keithsis

Registered
First Name
Kay
Hi, my name is Kay and my brother Keith was a gifted pen maker, he made me many beautiful pens and other items but sadly passed away at the end of last year from leukeamia. I am unable to take up the hobby myself and wondered if anyone knows where I can sell his equipment etc. I’d love for it to go to someone who will make use of it and would welcome advice about where to sell it.

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
Hi Kay

Welcome, and I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

I have no doubt your brothers equipment will find a good home.

As a first step may I suggest you add a post(s) to the buy/sell forum (listed under the forums above) and I’m sure you will get a positive response from the good folk on here.

Cheers
Ash

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Hello Kay.
I'm very sorry to hear about the sad loss of your brother. Please accept my condolences.
As has already been mentioned, you are very welcome to use the buy/sell area of this Forum list any or all of the items you are wishing to sell