• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi to the forum (although I'll keep this brief)

SellingMostThings

Apprentice Member
First Name
Nichola
Hi to everyone, and straight away I'll just say that I joined this forum as I have some equipment that I need to sell. I used to make lathe turned pens in both wood and acrylics but my health has now deteriorated to the point that sadly this is no longer possible, also the place where I live would take a dim view of me using 'industrial equipment' lol. I have a lovely WARCO Mini Lathe and a dedicated pen chuck that simply have to go - they are in excellent condition. Hopefully I can find a good home for them and I am open to any conversations if these would interest any of you.

Best wishes to the group
Nikki

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Hi, welcome to the forum and sorry to hear the health issues.... I am sure if you batch your bits and pieces up someone will be looking for a deal or two, another post and you can add picturesšŸ˜Ž

SellingMostThings

Apprentice Member
First Name
Nichola
Thanks flexi, much appreciated - I'm really sorry to have give up on this hobby, I've really enjoyed making some really nice pens, letter openers and other ad-hoc items over the past years, but sadly I'm now living in 'sheltered accommodation' and it's just not possible to continue; and therefore all my equipment has to go... I'll do as you suggest and get some photographs sorted. Cheers again

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Hello Nichola - welcome to the Forum. I'm sorry you have joined under such circumstances, but you are welcome to list the items you're selling in the Buy/Sell section, and I'm sure that someone will be interested.