• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

How to find your Private Messages

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
To read your private messages (this software likes to call them conversations), find the small envelope icon at the top of the screen, next to your account user name. If you have any unread private messages there will be a little number in red next to it.

If you click on the icon, it will preview any unread messages in a drop-down box. Clicking a preview will open the message in full.

If you want to access your private messages even if there aren't any new ones, click on the envelope icon and then look for "Show all" at the bottom of the drop-down box. Clicking on that will take you to a full list of messages you have previously received and/or sent.

messages help screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

hawkeyefxr

First Name
ken
Hi, i'm trying to find a message i sent to a member, he replied and all was ok. The only message showing is the one i sent on the 26Feb .
I have just tried find his replies to me and i can't find it. I have sent another message to him but he has not replied as yet, i don't think he looks on the forum that much.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
If you click on the "Show All" button, you can see all your conversations, both the ones you've started and the ones that someone elso started, to which you've replied. To see your reply, you need to click on the conversation itself, then all the to and fro correspondence will appear beneath it.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).