• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New member from South Manchester

Willi9106

Registered
First Name
Antony
Hi all, Tony here from Trafford.
After a full career in the Royal Engineers I still like to make stuff from whatever I can get my hands on and try to repurpose it. 8 months ago I joined my local Woodcraft club, after I got into carving spoons and small figures. I was introduced to the lathe and I love it. I have now had my fill of turning out snowman from fire wood. I am looking forward to learning how to create some of the beautiful pens and hopefully get some great tips and tricks along the way. I look forward to sharing my efforts with you.

DuncSuss

First Name
Duncan
Hello - I'm from just a few miles north of you, Swinton. Not that I've lived there in 40-some years, but I have great memories of watching the likes of Charlton, Best, Law, and Stiles kick it around at Old Trafford :banana: