• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Offcut clocks and tea light holder.

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Burning pile...? Burning pile...? Does this mean you were gonna put this wood on the fire? If it does then you ought to be confined to a lunatic asylum and never released!

Lovely work, Neil - like those clocks - well done!

Bob.

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Burning pile...? Burning pile...? Does this mean you were gonna put this wood on the fire? If it does then you ought to be confined to a lunatic asylum and never released!

Lovely work, Neil - like those clocks - well done!

Bob.

What are you on about Bob, he is in a Lunatic Asylum:rolling:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Blimey Neil just send some firewood down here starting to get chilly in the shed.

Great job on the clocks and tea light

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Looking great Neil. When I used to do fairs and markets, that sort of thing was so successful that I had to buy in offcuts because I couldn't find enough of my own

AllenN

Fellow
First Name
Allen
Very nice Neil. My wife never understands why I pick though all the logs we get. Mind you if I show her your post I might end up having to make even more.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Very nice Neil.

Where did you get those inserts from

Funnily enough Derek they were bought prior to last Christmas. I commented to Ali about how nice some holders you had made were (floating?) from scrap bits? She bought the inserts for me to play with.

I need to check but I think they came from the Range, though could possibly be Wilco. Definitely need some more like these.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Funnily enough Derek they were bought prior to last Christmas. I commented to Ali about how nice some holders you had made were (floating?) from scrap bits? She bought the inserts for me to play with.

I need to check but I think they came from the Range, though could possibly be Wilco. Definitely need some more like these.

Even I can't remember that far back:funny:

Will check them out cheers neil:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).