• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen display and presentation boxes

Hallelujahal

Graduate Member
First Name
Alex
Ok I’ve already made a few pens and I’m wanting to store them and maybe keep them in some kind of display box. I’m hoping to put them into a sale of work for a charity that I work for later on in the year and a nice display case would perhaps help them sell…so was wondering if you wonderful folk could point in the direction of a good cheap source of own display boxes or had any other suggestions?
Regards
Alex

His Nibs

First Name
Richard
Hi Alex,
The pen case from Axminster Tools is good for storing pens of different dimensions. Search for part number 700274 on their website.
Richard

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Richard beat me too it...
But if your feeling a bit flush, check out the ones from Vince at Turners Workshop....

Hallelujahal

Graduate Member
First Name
Alex
Richard beat me too it...
But if your feeling a bit flush, check out the ones from Vince at Turners Workshop....
Ooh flip! Nice but…🤪

Tom.1946

First Name
Tom
Ok I’ve already made a few pens and I’m wanting to store them and maybe keep them in some kind of display box. I’m hoping to put them into a sale of work for a charity that I work for later on in the year and a nice display case would perhaps help them sell…so was wondering if you wonderful folk could point in the direction of a good cheap source of own display boxes or had any other suggestions?
Regards
Alex
Like Richard said Axminster ones are great. Got one for Christmas and had to get another a few weeks back as I filled the first one and didn't realise I had enough to half fill another one.
Tom

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
They really are very good for storing your pens.
Like I said, I have had 2 of them for a number of years now and they look and feel just like the new ones I purchased a few months ago, they have stood the test of time very well.
If all your after is something to keep them clean and safe then this is the best (Cheap) option, if your after something to display pens then I would go for something totally different. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).