• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Purple Snow Leopard Fountain Pen

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
Hello Pen Friends

Hope you’re all keeping well and making loads of nice stuff.

I went to the pen show on the weekend and enjoyed pursuing the tables but came away with only a few nibs and a couple of blanks. No pens…

Anyway got back in the workshop and made one instead. I don’t often add centre bands on the cap but decided to do it as a last minute decision. I’m glad I did as I like the way it links to the clip cabochon.

Cheers
Ash

IMG_0854.jpegIMG_0859.jpegIMG_0862.jpegIMG_0864.jpegIMG_0848.jpegIMG_0852.jpeg

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
Beautiful. The pics would have been better taken on a plain background, though, the background detracts from the pen.
Thank you, and yes you are probably right, but I’ve used that piece of wood as a background for every pen I’ve ever sold so it’s expected amongst my customers now. They got upset the one time I tried changing it. (I’m not joking).
So I guess I’m stuck with it. 👍👍