• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Record DML 320 stopped working. Update.

andymor50

Apprentice Member
First Name
Andrew
At long last I have my lathe back working, though since I am disabled I am waiting for two strong men to sit it upright and lift it back on to its stand. Anyway I can't thank Richard Strutt and Record Power enough. My lathe was actually about 4 mths out of warranty and after speaking with Richard, Record went ahead and sent me a new switch which unfortunately didn't cure the problem. Spoke with Richard again and Record then sent me a new motor which has cured the problem. Both the switch and the motor were provided free of charge and so I can't thank Richard Strutt and Record Power enough, for dealing with me so considerately when my lathe was out of warranty.

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Great products at good prices with supurb support very rare these days, well done to Record 👍🏻👍🏻

Padster

Graduate Member
First Name
Paddy
In a world where often purchases can be faceless over the internet, customer service, personal experience, and recommendation is the unmentioned USP that I value more than the cheapest price...
Of course I love face to face but as seen by the recent demise of two Axi stores these are rarer and fewer and far between so stories like this, and forums like this are my goto.

Glad you are back working and thanks for sharing the positive experience.

Padster