• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Sign I'm Getting Old

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Looks cool Vic mate. Cool is a word that the young folks use Vic, ask your grandson he'll explain.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
A good looking set Vic does your grandson even know what the brush is for if not tell him it is for the bum fluff

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Regarded as an expert on this age thing, served my apprenticeship so to speak. Its all relative with your shaving gear, ripper set. A shaving brush lasts me 40 yrs, bathrooms are notoriously unable to house many sets at a time.

My eldest Grandson is around 50 yrs old (married to our eldest granddaughter). There are 50 grands and great grands, they love it when they get handmade gifts.

Love the choice of material used stands up well in the wet.

I fitted 10mm Corflute to both our showers sitting on top no run down of mist, steam etc, warm environment in the shower, cuts down on all maintenance.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).