• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Signing off

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Well maybe not what you thought by the title.

The great grandson who we babysit for three times a week so his mum can go to work loves to play with diggers and pretends to dig up roads and replace pipe(A Piece of dowel I gave him). Anyway he has a couple of signs but that is it, so he needed some more made these up over a couple of days the triangular one should be free standing on a frame and not on a post but he does not care.

OK nothing special but he likes them. This is what I get up to between all the serious turning but I get as much pleasure from seeing the little fellas face light up

Attachments

• DSCF6135-001.jpg
    DSCF6135-001.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCF6139-001.jpg
    DSCF6139-001.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 72

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
When a kid can use his/her imagination to use a cardboard box in limitless situations those signs no matter how authentic, add to the magic:thumbs:

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
We have thirty plus great grand children so I dont try to to make for them but you have one in house mate wonderful things for him and peace of mind for you both.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).