• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Slimline Bushes TBC?

Hallelujahal

Graduate Member
First Name
Alex
Would they be suitable as 7mm bushes don't go into the tube, but butt upto it??
Seems to suggest so

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
I think they stopped making them through lack of demand. They are part mandrel so you can fit bushes on them and still have a bit going into the tube for support on slimlines.
I bought some as examples to show students but as they don't do them anymore I'll send you the set at cost if you send me your address Alex @Hallelujahal

Hallelujahal

Graduate Member
First Name
Alex
I think they stopped making them through lack of demand. They are part mandrel so you can fit bushes on them and still have a bit going into the tube for support on slimlines.
I bought some as examples to show students but as they don't do them anymore I'll send you the set at cost if you send me your address Alex @Hallelujahal
Hi Neil Iā€™ll send you my details via a message
šŸ‘