• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Take it easy mate. Great little snowmen you certainly getting into the spirit of Christmas that is mental spirit and not liquid spirit:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Take it easy mate. Great little snowmen you certainly getting into the spirit of Christmas that is mental spirit and not liquid spirit:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Well Ali bought some Port today!:funny:

I'm not allowed to take it too easy. I'm still off work until mid December but I have to keep doing bits to keep my strength up, and try and increase my stamina. They say I'm at the use it or lose it stage. There is no reason I won't be able to do everything I did before as long as I keep at it bit by bit!:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
They round out a sequence of fun and merriment mate . Even unfinished they are a success. Good to see the happy aspect, only you can tell when yo stress out be careful mate. Best wishes .

Peter.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thought we would be out of scarves already this spring still around zero in the mornings by now. they are spiffy Neil.

Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).