• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The most pleased since I started

Hallelujahal

Graduate Member
First Name
Alex
Thanks folks! I could never have made the improvements that I have so far without the wisdom and encouragement of the collective!
👍😀
The pen was a lost cause on two occasions in the making. The first was when drilling the cap section I managed to go too fast too quick and the drill got stuck in the blank - cup of boiling hot water came to the rescue. Then when assembled I discovered I’d forgotten to put the clip on so had to disassemble part of the cap section again 🥴. Managed to hold the cap section in the pen jaws and knock out the top of the cap. I was convinced that I would make a mess of things and it’d be back to the drawing board. But it survived despite my efforts and is a really beautiful pen! 👍 Alex