• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The Vets (NSFW)

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
Three Labradors all happened to be at the vets at the same time...

Golden, Brown & Black

The Gold Lab asked the Brown Lab, "What are you in for"
He replied "Peeing, can't help myself, got to pee on everything, Sofa, TV, Carpets...
Last night my Mistress left the Bedroom door open and went for a shower, I went in and created a paddling pool in the middle of her bed"
"Oh Dear" replied the Golden Lab - "What is happening to you"

He replied.. "Having my bits chopped off, she hopes it will calm me down and stop me peeing"

The Brown Lab then asked the same question to the Golden Lab...

He Replied "Digging - Can't help it, I have just GOT to dig, back Garden looks like a WW1 Battlefield, Carpet, funnily enough my mistress left the bedroom door open last night like you and I dug a massive hole in the middle of her bed... She was NOT Happy"
"Oh Dear" replied the Brown Lab - "What is happening to you"

He replied.. "Having my bits chopped off, she hopes it will calm me down and stop me digging"

They then both looked at the Black Lab and asked him.. "What you in for mate"
He replied "$hagging, can't help myself, got to have a go at everything...
Next doors Cat, Pet Rabbit and the Neighbours Tortoise, Settee, TV, you name it I have $hagged it...
Last night my Mistress left the Bedroom door open and came out of the shower, she bent over to dry her feet and I couldn't help myself, I was right in there"

"Oh my god" they both replied - "What is happening to you is she having you put down!" :noway1:

He replied.. "No Having my nails Clipped" :whistling: