• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Tiffany Pearl Fountain Pen

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
Evening Pen People

This one came out quite nice. I used a turquoise pearl and matched it with a Tiffany Blue from Phil at Beaufort Ink. The clips also come from the same place and I like them with the cabochon option, as I think I may have mentioned in my last post.

I actually made 3 similar style pens in different colours at the same time, the last pics show them all together.

Cheers
Ash
IMG_9650.jpegIMG_9654.jpegIMG_9657.jpegIMG_9657.jpegIMG_9660.jpegIMG_9645.jpegIMG_9714.jpegIMG_9726.jpeg

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Wow! Beautiful pens there Ash. I’m envious of your talent. 👍I would love to make pens of that quality but it’s well beyond my capabilities now. I need to go to Spec Savers.

Cool dude

Apprentice Member
First Name
Guy
Evening Pen People

This one came out quite nice. I used a turquoise pearl and matched it with a Tiffany Blue from Phil at Beaufort Ink. The clips also come from the same place and I like them with the cabochon option, as I think I may have mentioned in my last post.

I actually made 3 similar style pens in different colours at the same time, the last pics show them all together.

Cheers
Ash
View attachment 51733View attachment 51734View attachment 51735View attachment 51736View attachment 51737View attachment 51738View attachment 51739View attachment 51740
Very nice and colorful. How did you cut the threads?