• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Tried some new kits from China

TVS

Fellow
First Name
Woody
Had a delivery of 20 new kits from china they are quite nice kits good positive click mechanism on the ballpoint pen refill on the rollerball is crap but other than that a nice kit easy to turn and assemble IMG_7499.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7497.jpeg
    IMG_7497.jpeg
    398.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7493.jpeg
    IMG_7493.jpeg
    330.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7494.jpeg
    IMG_7494.jpeg
    393.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7495.jpeg
    IMG_7495.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7496.jpeg
    IMG_7496.jpeg
    796.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7500.jpeg
    IMG_7500.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 31

Hallelujahal

Graduate Member
First Name
Alex
Hey Woody I like the rifle kit with the long cap post... :thumbs:
Don't suppose you've got a spare going I could buy have you?
Alex
BTW when you next coming out to Spalding - I've just given my workshop it's annual clean-up! :lmao:

TVS

Fellow
First Name
Woody
Hey Woody I like the rifle kit with the long cap post... :thumbs:
Don't suppose you've got a spare going I could buy have you?
Alex
BTW when you next coming out to Spalding - I've just given my workshop it's annual clean-up! :lmao:
Just sold all the kits got two of each made up you can have one of them at cost to you m8 £8 +£5 p&p each

Last edited:

Antcha

First Name
Tony
Great sharing as usual Woody next Tuesday I turn 89 and with the weather improving I hope to turn some soon.
I can only hope you had a happy day for your birthday. I have not been following any pen pages for the last couple of years but hope to make a change there. I will see you here or Australian Pen Turners.