• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wig stand

Terry Q

Fellow
First Name
Terry
Myself and members of my turning club the Central Illinois Woodturners are turning wig stands for donation to Susan G. Komen. Komen is a wonderful organization that helps and councils women going through breast cancer. I am very proud of my mates for helping in this community service project. This is the second batch to be delivered.

johnny5

Registered
They look great Terry and for a wonderful cause ,
i worked as a Chemotherapy Nurse and know they will appreciate those practical items.
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
There are many and varied causes of hair loss for so many reasons mate. I do remember when Wilma started to have major loss after chemo she asked me to cut it all off. My first hand experience tells me just how much chemo users appreciate this kind of help Terry.Wilma is over four years out and going so well. Winter time she makes woolen beanies and during the year scarves for the cause.

Your widg stands a very special amongst the best I have seen.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).