• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Cobra skin>

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Love of my life contracted the two most viralent Cancers any woman can and the last nearly two years have been incredibly difficult as the Major operation followed by Chemo then Radio therapy were horrendous. Professor of Royal Womens Hospital Sydney brought her team to us and provided one of her miracles she is 40 yrs of age and a sweetheart the only people to do this operation needed have to be trained in the USA she spent the last 27 yrs there. During her pre visits I said you spent 27 yrs in the States and kept your Australian accent how did you do it she said simply I am very determined to which I replied congrats and thankyou we have chosen you wisely.

I had in mind lots of choices for a pen for her finally after the Operation immediately after she ran 80 metres down the corridor to tell me she felt confident all will be well. I asked her how brave she was and her reply was quite brave and this is the pen I chose and gave to her, she loves it.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• cobra.JPG
    cobra.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 26

Jim

Grand Master
Best wishes to your wife and family Peter, the pen is a beaut and well worthy of the cause ... :thumbs:

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Best wishes indeed Peter and a what gorgeous gift !

I can tell you it gets better, we've just come out the other side of breast cancer, chemo, operation etc. SWMBO is 37. But it does get better, honest.

Your pens are a fabulous inspiration for a newb, everyone an absolute joy to look at.

Jim

Grand Master
Best wishes indeed Peter and a what gorgeous gift !

I can tell you it gets better, we've just come out the other side of breast cancer, chemo, operation etc. SWMBO is 37. But it does get better, honest.

Your pens are a fabulous inspiration for a newb, everyone an absolute joy to look at.

Best wishes Phill, i wish your family and brave wife all the best for the future ...

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thanks phill

Not easy life nor meant to be we are smiling again trust everything is all smiling your side of England.

Kind regards and thanks Peter.:goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).