• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

going on a holiday

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
yes i am going away but only to a caravan just outside Guildford for shooting so i will be larking for the next two week no beautiful pens but if any one wants some 7.63 x 51 308win cases just message me

Jim

Grand Master
Have a good one Alex, and make sure you shoot at the target ... :devil:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well first day the army poped in with one of there helecopters that was very cool also just to say turnaround your inbox is full

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well first trick is to find people with money then ply them with champagne then and just start to sell :devil:

trapper

Registered
Well, I've just returned from France been there for three weeks so its back to the workshop and catch up on some chores and sending off packages to various peeps from here. But I'm always looking for spent cartridge cases. Anyway next job is to finish my metalworking hearth and aluminium furnace.Then its getting back to the real work .........Pens and accessories:winking:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).