• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

hi from the depths of warwickshire

wurzle

Apprentice Member
First Name
alex
Hi everyone Names Alex but widely known as WURZLE , great site youve got here , started turning about 15 years ago for a little while but due to family breakup etc have only recently managed to get the workshop back up into a useable condition and started to relearn to use the tools etc lol. love reference so will spend many hours browsing the forum when i should be turning . Im a carer to my partner who is disabled so have a fair bitof time on my hands and try to get down the shop at least 2/3 times a week to make some firewood .

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Alex good to see you on here as well there all as mad as you so you should feel at home LOL

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
OMG! I'm not the only bloke with a pony tail on the forum now!

Welcome to the forum Wurzle:thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome to the cider farm Wurzle, We love everyone on this forum so you are most welcome to join in with the frivolities, tell us when we're wrong, teach and be taught. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).