• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Purple Sparkly Streamline

Gav

Registered
First Name
Gavin
Good morning all,

This is a streamline pen with a purple sparkle acrylic blank from the Turners Workshop.

It is also my first use of my new lightbox, already I can see the benefit, and I need to iron the background material, and fiddle a bit with my mobile settings to get it just right.

Pop-up lightbox was from Amazon, a steal at a tenner: eSecure - 50CM Photo Soft Light Box Tent Cube + 4: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo

2013-07-15 20.05.26 - Copy.jpg

2013-07-15 20.05.49 - Copy.jpg

Gav

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
The red background highlites the purple making it stand out more, it looks good. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).