• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Got my new lathe

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
My new lathe has arrived and I spent this afternoon putting it together boy was it hot in the workshop must have lost a stone

Attachments

• DSCF1190.JPG
    DSCF1190.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 26

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Very nice!!
Going by the floor it looks more like a dining room than a workshop!

The story goes like this it was my workshop a 6m x 3m summer house till the doctor told me I had to give up turning so after selling up I converted it into a games room now I have been given the all clear and told I can start again so I converted half of it back to a workshop that is why toe laminate flooring is down and that is a long story cut short :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Great looking lathe Woody .. I would hate to see shavings on that lovely clean floor ... :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).