• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Boxes

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
A few boxes That I enjoy turning one is 8" and made Ash and ebony the band is sprayed black the others are made from in the middle green ozy soap stone and ebony 3" wide the other two from alt Ivory one wit an ebony finial enjoy 2" wide

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 36

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice boxes Woody, the finial on the first one looks excellent ... :bwink:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Clearly a master at work here, I have to meet you Woody and get some tips.
Should be coming home soon I hope, I'll grab hold of Brian if he is well enough I know he wants to see you.
I keep hearing about you from him he says you won't mind me gatecrashing so I think I will.
I just love to see what you and Peter penpal are showing us.
It gives me a stirring in the loins.:mooney2::mooney2::face:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).