• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from Sardinia

Stefano

First Name
Stefano
Hi, I'm from Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy. I'm glad to be a penturners member! :thumbs:
I'm a teacher and work as expert in marine environments. I like photography if you want you can see my site: Sardinia Virtual Tour - Virtual Tour, HDR, Gigapixel, Fotografia - Sito web di Stefano Corrias . My apologies, but for now it's only in Italian language. In the free time I like to go out with my bikes, in mountain or road bike.
I'm doing pens for about one month, so I'm a newby! :thinks: Soon as possible I'll post some pictures of my pens.
I'm looking forward to picking up more tips on here.

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Stefano, you certainly have some beautiful pictures on your website my friend .. :thumbs:

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Welcome Stefano,

Please do post some pictures of your work, we love pictures on here.

A beautiful part of the world you live in. I'm very very jealous.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Hello Stefano - welcome aboard. I've never been to Sardinia. Your pictures of it are beautiful. I'll get there one day.

Stefano

First Name
Stefano
Thank you, I'm happy you like my pictures and can see where I live! Soon as possible, I'll post some of my turned pens. :thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome to the forum Stefano, we also have Francesco on the forum from Italy and are very pleased to have you join us. What marine work do you do?

Stefano

First Name
Stefano
Welcome to the forum Stefano, we also have Francesco on the forum from Italy and are very pleased to have you join us. What marine work do you do?
I'm a naturalist and international PhD in engineering and environmental science, I'm an expert in marine biology and ecology.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Morning again Stefano in my reply and previous welcome thanks for your pics and where you live explained I have a mate here in Canberra called Ilya who comes from Russia also a Phd a great guy who loves his big motor bike can do anything currently learning first hand to be father of the year, lecturer, Bee Keeper and is an all round good guy he is a member here and makes exciting everything. One of the finest friends years ago in another place Tony came from Calabria he with me ran for Aldermen on a City Council and were firm friends we had as the expression goes each others backs, good mates. Look forward to your pics had a look at your area in pics like what I see.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).